View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 01:14 PM   #394
DaveBrawl
Inconceivable

DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
As much as I've loved these last Batman movies, I don't know if I could go back to the comic/syfy style movies.

It's wierd though, I have always despised Robin as a character (no matter who was in the suit) I never have liked the idea of Batman needing a sidekick. I understand it, but I have never really liked it. Lately though I've been digging Nightwing/Grayson. If they are going to change up the style of the Batman movies, I think it would be cool if they continued this universe on with Nightwing even if Nolan and the Batman character don't have any contribution. Just have him as someone that was inspired by the idea Bruce layed down and could actually stand a chance against the villans, unlike those clowns in DK, and go from there just in another city.

I have really enjoyed this gritty, realistic style and even if it doesn't have Batman as long as it has some ties to the character it could be successful and entertaining.
DaveBrawl is offline   Reply With Quote