View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 11:17 AM   #301
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Another idea is to do Bayley vs. Charlotte vs. Sasha for the RAW Title; Alexa vs. Nikki in a short match for the SD Title; and Becky vs. "obsessed fan" Mickie in a more personal bout. Three women's matches might seem excessive, but they've kind of forced themselves into a corner with the whole "Women's Revolution" thing. One match would be token; you now have two championships, so ignoring one looks bad; but if you just do one for each belt, are you falling into the same trap as having just one match?

They'll probably just do two, but I guess the formula should really be n (Number of championships) +1.
I would expect a minimum of two women's matches on the main show (ie not the kickoff). My guess if they end up with at least three when all is said and done. I could see a third SDL vs Raw match just to get more girls on the show.

My guess right now is Charlotte vs Bayley one on one for RAW and Nikki vs Alexa from SDL. Bayley should probably win here (after losing at the Rumble due to cheating). I envision a Banks heel turn post Mania to set up Banks and Bayley through to SummerSlam. I would like to see Nikki get a spotlight win after all she's fine for the women's division. I feel like she hasn't gotten the respect she deserves.

Then you have Lynch and some SDL girls vs Banks and some RAW girls to get more girls on the show. Not being in the spotlight women's matches could help fuel the fire for Banks turning heel.
The CyNick is offline   Reply With Quote