View Single Post
Old 02-01-2024, 04:32 AM   #10
Sting Fan
Blander Than Ever

Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vastardikai View Post
I hear a lot of people Hunter, as Vince's son in law, ABSOLUTELY knew everything there was to know about scandal, like he was helping Vince pick out named for dildos. Meanwhile, Danielson, as Johnny Ace's son in law, knew ABOLUTELY nothing about this.

That said, Chyna at one point did claim that Vince wanted a threesome with her and Hunter. So, I dunno...
I think theres a lot of people who are complicit in covering for this to varying degrees. Lots of very high profile people who whether they knew or not its hard to think it wasnt at the least a dirty whisper in the locker room they were aware of.
Sting Fan is offline   Reply With Quote