View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 07:13 PM   #153
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofOldSchool
I hate to speculate. But I've got a bad feeling on what MIGHT'VE happened if what was reported about Nancy and Daniel coughing up blood causing Benoit to stay home and take care of them.
I got the same feeling. I hope it isn't so. I feel like an ass speculating on how someone should die when taken too early, though, it was too damn early for all of them.

And it doesn't make sense for this to be an angle, Val. Now that I'm thinking a bit more clearly, I'm almost certain this isn't a work. It wouldn't make sense. The WWE are reporting Benoit was "found dead." You can't be "found dead" and then come back as a wrestler, all Undertaker jokes aside. If they've killed off Benoit, we'd never see him on WWE TV, again. The WWE haven't even fully come out and said Vince McMahon is dead, because it's something you can't really come back from. The WWE would be reporting Benoit in critical condition, or something, if it were a work.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote