View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 10:23 AM   #25
Clerk
#MakeTPWWGreatAgain!

Clerk has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Clerk has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Clerk has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Clerk has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Clerk has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Clerk has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy Foot View Post
On Xbox? Oooh I'm really scared. lol.

I appreciate you picking me out of the crowd to give me your stance on not only your sexuality, but the fact that you can stand alone with this sexuality that you've hand selected, not based on your genitalia, I hope. There are a lot of women out there that are struggling, that don't have the independence you got. I'm asking that you don't speak for them...As a whole. They probably wouldn't accept you with the open arms and gratitude that you assumed you deserve. So, that's for your safety because I don't think there's anyone that needs to impugn to discredit here. Um, the fact that you spell you're words correctly on your own in this little confabulation of clishmaclaver that you're having with me is with no doubt is clever. I'm charmed.

I'm going to ignore the rest of this subject matter pertaining to this specific conversation and go back to googling baseball literature I don't really care for.