View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 06:37 AM   #101
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
You're doing this weird thing where you're agreeing with me, but in such as way as to promote your spews as "what am I saying wrong here".

I'll make it simple jimbo: Yes Munn isn't actually Japanese. Yes could pass for Asian with her facial structure and that made it easier to cast her as Psylocke. No that doesn't mean anything discriminatory about Asians in hollywood (which is where you were going before I called you out and you hit the old 'dismiss the other guy' off-ramp).

I didn't misinterpret what you said. I didn't add any extra sauce. I came just short of directly quoting you. These were things you were saying. You got called on how dumb it was (previous and current casting being damning, imo), and now you're trying to... what... bring up GamerGate shit and my dislike of SJWs to dismiss me? How's that working out for you.

You protests too much yet again: If you wanna make some stand that I'm not your go-to for quick knowledge on the subject (which makes the joke out of you rather than me, btw), that's fine. But you can try your bullshit with other people and they'll tell you fairly similar shit about how Psylocke's origin isn't that serious, how Fox does cast Asians, and how bizarre it is that you're focused on Munn's face. Your stupidity is universal. It's not because I don't like you or SJWs.

It's telling that your butthurt boiled to the surface that I handled Heyman's slight issues more even handed. You didn't understand why that was. Please - go back and read your recent posts. You. Are. An. Idiot.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote