View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 01:57 PM   #4185
Anybody Thrilla
Cranky Kong

Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droford View Post
Some would argue that the blackout rule is stupid, but if you can't sell 70,000 tickets to a week 17 game with playoffs on the line vs a division rival then I feel sorry for ya. And Ive got a feeling NBC flexes the game out to Sunday Night anyway..
They couldn't black us out on a Sunday night...could they?

You know, we've had some pretty bad teams in the past sell a decent amount of tickets. Last season in particular, though, was a black eye on the franchise. There was so much hype with Ochocinco, T.O., etc. and they fell flat on their faces and pretty much imploded in the off season, it seemed. Our fucking quarterback said he wasn't even going to show up. The fans are fed up with paying way too much for a historically shitty football team.

This season has been a breath of fresh air, though. It really feels like a new beginning, and I think next year they'll sell out almost every game. At least I'm hoping.