View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 10:51 PM   #3
Franchise

Franchise is pretty cool (5,000+)Franchise is pretty cool (5,000+)Franchise is pretty cool (5,000+)Franchise is pretty cool (5,000+)
No chance.

Even if Undertaker returned and some how was able to fight at WM which I think is highly unlikely, it won't be against Sting.

Without the streak the prospect of that clash is truly dead in the water, it wouldn't have the hype surrounding it etc.

IF he returns I have always been adamant it should be to avenge his defeat against Lesnar so as to say he defeated all his Mania opponents and draw a line under that. However the prospect of that looks slim........the rumours are that Lesnar will hold the title until WM and then drop it to the Rumble winner (assuming a singles match).

That would mean Taker would return as a surprise entrant or otherwise to the Royal Rumble, win it and then feud with Lesnar. This would be a ridiculous move on the part of WWE to allow Taker whose appearances over the last two years account for minutes, over say someone like Reigns (who should really have won the RR this year) or Wyatt, or even Ambrose who have been busting their asses week in week out.

Undertaker's career is done. Once the streak ended there was really no options left. And given the terrible performance he gave personally, I hope he never returns to the ring. I know compared to many others who have carried on wrestling past his age, Taker has put his body through a whole lot more. But he just can't hack it anymore. He's earned his retirement, give him his HOF spot and let's end it there.
Franchise is offline   Reply With Quote