Thread: Who's Next!
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 08:34 PM   #32
Stickman
Stickman

Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loose Cannon View Post
I dunno man, did you watch that video?
Is Hong Man Choi or that fat black guy nearly as gifted as Brock? If Brock pulls a Randlemanplex I think he'll follow up with some brutal ground and pound. However, if Fedor can land on his head like that and pull out a win, he's a machine.

The reason I think Brock is going to be a handful other than the obvious is I think he's going to be super hard to knockout, plus what submission could be applied to his upper body that he won't just power out of? I don't think a choke will go on tightly and I think his arms are too strong to arm bar/shoulder lock.