View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 10:35 PM   #24
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
Game of Thrones

When Daenerys buys the Unsullied, reveals that she speaks the language that one dude has been insulting her with, commands her dragon to burn said dude, then commands the unsullied to kill all the slave masters.

Also, Arya and the whole "something wrong with your leg, boy" scene
Yeah, that was the scene when I really 'bought' her as Daenerys. I mean, I liked her in the role, but she handled that whole event really well. And when she gave the rousing speech at the end in Valyrian, she managed to give the language such a natural tone of voice that made me believe her in the role. It must be hard to evoke real emotion in a made up language, but she managed to do it. And she sounded like it was actually her natural tongue, which it would have been for the character.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote