Thread: MMA Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 06:32 PM   #171
Reavant
Donkey Punch Elite

Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Hes been geting fucked right now. He had a bad fight against Sylvia and another in his last fight but between those two he knocked out his other opponent. Not to mention his last fight was against a guy that is a black belt in BJJ and primarily fights as such, and andrei is a stand up fighter. Fights with that combonation historically have been very boring about 9 times out of 10. Plus the guy ran from andrei and why should andrei go to the ground with a Black belt if he doesnt have to.

Not trying to argue with anyone, just venting really. My wrestling coach trains him in wrestling too and he was telling me that it was rumored that andrei was going to fight vera next, even andrei is out of the loop. I wonder who andrei could possably have now. Especially because the next match up for CroCop is apparently supposed to be Big Nog if he beats Kongo. The only other fighters I could see being worth it for andrei to fight would be either Herring or Mir. But they are not up to the level that andrei needs to be fighting to get a title shot.