Thread: MMA Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007, 09:59 AM   #200
RP
King of Love and Piss

RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
Why not? IT'S A GAMBLE! They don't teach you simple English terms in school over there?

As for my predictions - wow got one wrong! Shoot me. Until the broken nose, Randy wasn't winning the stand up and his BJJ has always been non existant. And going into the fight, the betting line only started favouring Randy once they had a ton of cash placed on him.

Have to edit - the prediction on the show I actually got wrong was I had Grove beating Cote. Post 47 said my main event pick.

You dont know what you're talking about. Randy was on his ass 20 seconds into the fight. He dominated him standing up and then slammed the shit out of Gonzaga. LOL His BJJ has always been non existant. Thats hilarious. I wont even comment. You do the work for me. Also, Couture wasnt favored on the betting line. He was underdog on about every book you can name. Like Bodog for instance had Randy at +105 and Gonzaga at -130. Everyone was pretty much picking Gonzaga.

And you know what, i knew you'd go to the nose injury as an excuse. Thats lame. When Rampage Jackson got beat by Shogun despite suffering a broken rib early in the fight, he announced that Shogun was the best fighter he had ever fought. Injuries obviously happen in MMA. Its unfortunate, but Randy was clearly the more aggressive. He clearly was on Gonzaga 20 seconds after the opening bell. He slammed Gonzaga and Gonzaga suffered a nose injury. It happens. Thats MMA. If you cant fight with an injury, you probably shouldnt be in MMA. Couture was taking Gonzagas best kicks and absorbing them. He even caught one.

It was clear as day Couture was winning that fight no matter what.