View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 05:16 PM   #324
Splaya
1-0 TPWW Chess Master

Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gold Standard View Post
As a Knicks fan, what else is there for me to look forward to this season. We are terrible. It would only be a one year deal and if he sucks, it can't be as bad as it is now. The Pistons were in a different position when they had AI then the Knicks are now. I understand your feelings about him, because I would be the same way if I were a Pistons fan. But, AI playing everyday is the type of player the Knicks need for this year to put butts in the seats and get some more TV ratings. If he pulls the same thing he did in Memphis and Detroit. they release him and lose nothing because they are back to where they are now.
See that is where you are wrong. What the team is doing now, is trying to build chemistry with the players that are there for the long term. Iverson would come in and destroy that. Just saying is all. He will stunt the growth of the players. You need growing pains, and losing will do that for the Knicks. The possibility of having Lebron there next year will greatly enhance those players skills.