View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 10:37 AM   #2
stultiloquy
Daffanatic

stultiloquy is good (20,000+)stultiloquy is good (20,000+)stultiloquy is good (20,000+)stultiloquy is good (20,000+)stultiloquy is good (20,000+)stultiloquy is good (20,000+)stultiloquy is good (20,000+)stultiloquy is good (20,000+)
He has been getting the crap kicked out of him on a regular basis as of late, but it's usually to the tone of him getting destroyed for the entire match, and then coming out with the dreaded '5 moves of doom' and winning the match, all the while coming off as though the beating he's endured for the past 10 minutes or so never happened.

Not only that, but he's been pulling the invincible gimmick for the past 5 years or so, which I think is why they've decided to have the Superman veneer start showing some cracks now.

I do agree that he could use some momentum coming in to wrestlemania, and perhaps a heel turn will do just that.
That being said, I don't think he necessarily needs it, as his fans are going to be cheering for him just as rabidly as the anti-Cena crowd is going to be booing him.
stultiloquy is offline   Reply With Quote