View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 08:36 PM   #5
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliksuke nakamura View Post
Two Lesbians

Blonde Girl in USA pants

Ember Moon
Hmm, I think that would be Peyton Royce, Billie Kay, Ember Moon and...maybe Liv Morgan? Is she doing an obnoxious New Jersey thing but she's supposed to be a babyface?

Ember Moon is a likely candidate to win the NXT Women's Championship from Asuka at Takeover, I think. I was a big advocate for the WWE signing Royce and Kay, and I think they are better in the ring than their "characters" currently allow. They are playing bitch bullies who would get their asses kicked if separated. Their role isn't really to have stellar and competitive matches. They remind me of Ivory when she was being tossed around by Chyna.

I think Royce and Kay are main roster bound soon. I can see them doing their bitchy heel shit on SmackDown. Seems like Ryan Ward would like to have sex with them. Dogg-Dogg-Doggy-Style.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote