View Single Post
Old 12-09-2016, 08:02 PM   #15
mike adamle
His name is Jeff Harvey

mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickyTrickyDamon View Post
He is too much of a libility to be a producer/road agent.
You're doing the hiring these days? The poor guy has been sober for years now, and through tragedies he's continued to stay sober.

I'd much rather listen to any Kurt Angle than hear Dusty ramble on about hard times.

Dusty might've helped a lot of people in NXT, but I'd prefer to watch Kurt Angle than any of them.

Dusty might've drawn big gates, but I'd rather watch Kurt Angle than old school Dusty Rhodes vs. Ric Flair etc. That's not to say I don't like old school wrestling, just not really when it involves Dusty. The best Dusty Rhodes singles match I think I've seen was one of his Starrcade main events with Ric Flair (I forgot which one, I'm pretty sure it was '85 but I could be mistaken. Whichever one had the clean finish)

Kurt Angle always drew my interest, even before he debuted when he was doing those interviews, I was captivated. I've never felt like that with anything that I've watched involving Dusty Rhodes.

And it's ironic, I've got the same build as Dusty, you'd think I'd relate to him more.

Angle by a mile.
mike adamle is offline   Reply With Quote