View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 07:26 AM   #25
mike adamle
His name is Jeff Harvey

mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
I just remember when Dusty Rhodes got to the big time (WWF) he floundered and went back to WCW, and this was after he already had a reputation as a legend (I think anyways.) Kurt Angle went to WWF and within 6 months he'd already won two championships and was one of the most entertaining people on the roster.

I've seen plenty of the Dusty-4 Horsemen feud, and yes it was good, but that wasn't all Dusty by any means.

Really surprised at the results right now, figured this would be a cake walk for Kurt.
mike adamle is offline   Reply With Quote