View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 09:11 AM   #30
Destor
I am the cheese

Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike adamle View Post
I just remember when Dusty Rhodes got to the big time (WWF) he floundered and went back to WCW, and this was after he already had a reputation as a legend (I think anyways.) Kurt Angle went to WWF and within 6 months he'd already won two championships and was one of the most entertaining people on the roster.

I've seen plenty of the Dusty-4 Horsemen feud, and yes it was good, but that wasn't all Dusty by any means.

Really surprised at the results right now, figured this would be a cake walk for Kurt.
The WWF was not "the big time." The NWA was not some Indy. Thats either you being a mark or revisionist history. Your pick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike adamle View Post
What'd he do in WWF that you thought was good? Being serious, I'll go back and check it out and doubtfully but possibly it will change my opinion
Theybtried to bury Dusty so if he ever left he'd be damaged good. He took a shit gimmick and got super fucking over. You're literally trying to bury a guy over stuff you admit you never saw.
Destor is offline   Reply With Quote