View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 12:55 PM   #40
mike adamle
His name is Jeff Harvey

mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
The notiin that someones work has more value because they did it in the garden pre-2000 is narrow minded and inaccurate
Once again, never said that. I've asked a few times if you have anything Dusty did that I should take a look at that might change my mind. Telling me "Dusty drew so much here and so much there" isn't going to change my mind.

Kurt Angle had a very entertaining rookie year and had a fun feud with Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit, The Rock, and Triple H in his first year and they were all very fun.

He has awesome moments like the milk truck segment.

He can be a face or heel and sell it. He's one of the only people that can actually get a crowd to boo him when it's necessary.

He's had countless classic matches with countless different people.

And I think his TNA run is very underrated with just as many classic moments there as he did in WWE.

The only things from Dusty that I really liked were his Starrcade 85 match with Flair, he was awesome in those wargames matches... what else was must see about Dusty Rhodes?
mike adamle is offline   Reply With Quote