View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 11:00 AM   #145
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
• I like the fact that I'm still able to be entertained by Team Hell No and I'm not bothered at all by Kane's referencing of NSYNC.

• I think we all saw the Styles/Nakamura match turning into a Tag-Team Match Playa!

• That Lumberjack Match was lame.

• I like Hunico Sin Cara, I really do but he's reached that point now where you just know he's doing the job whenever he's on TV.

The Sin Cara gimmick is doomed and has been doomed for years now and it really sucks that it's still going and that Hunico Sin Cara still has to work with it.

The best thing I can think of is for the gimmick to be scraped and for the return of Hunico to happen and now is the best time for that. Have Sin Cara and Almas have a match with Sin Cara's mask and Almas' career (or SmackDown contract) both be on the line. In the end, Almas wins by cheating and Sin Cara loses his mask but is left feeling really pissed off and he takes his anger out on a face backstage (Tye Dillinger or someone like that), turning him heel by doing so and returning to the use of the Hunico name.

If something like that doesn't happen (and let's be honest, it most likely won't), then I fully expect Sin Cara to be released within the next two years, the end of 2020.

• The ending just left me curious as to when the last time was we saw pyro on Raw or SmackDown.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote