View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 05:21 PM   #412
El Fangel
ELF ANGEL

El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanso View Post
No. THe Plane crashed because in 2004 Desmond didnt push the button because he was outside of the hatch killing that guy. THe charge then brought the plane down.
Yes, was just thinking that the bomb going off during the time switch may have done something thats all. I know its because Desmond didnt push the button.

Though what makes me think this is that at the start of season 6, off island its presumably Sept 22nd/2004 as they landed at LAX in that timeline, so in that timeline did Desmond get to the button in time or was it something entirely different that brought the plane down originally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSL View Post
I get the impression FA has seen maybe 3 episodes of Lost, read some theories elsewhere and dived into this thread
Nope, I have every single episode on my computer, I started watching them with an ex back in 2007 I think and Season 3 was just wrapping up on TV I believe. I got to the season 2 finale and stopped watching then downloaded season 3 and re watched the first two seasons before I continued then I downloaded the episode every week and added it to the season folder for season 4, After the end of season 4 I rewatched the episodes again before season 5 and now here we are at season 6 and I dont remember a whole lot of small details. I mean I do remember alot but some smaller things, like how Kate got Aaron I forgot, what the guy with the eyepatch was called, how Michael and Walt left (I believe in one of the small boats) and that Michael was on the freighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reavant View Post
pretty much what he did in the nfl thread too
When did I ever claim to really know whats going on in the football thread? I watched a few games and got a basic understanding of the game but I still havent a sweet clue whats going on.
El Fangel is offline   Reply With Quote