View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 06:44 AM   #1290
Asmo

Asmo has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Asmo has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Asmo has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Asmo has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Asmo has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Asmo has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Ended up watching Taker / Brock, the Divas match & the main event.

The finish for Taker / Brock just came out of nowhere. Shocking? Yes. Beautifully done? Not sure. But, it has me intrigued about the future for both. Is Taker done? Will Brock have a full schedule? Hopefully, only good comes out of it.

The Divas match was fun for what it was, although i hated the idea of everyone being tossed outside the ring, followed by individual spots. Too fake. Absolutely fine with AJ's win.

The main event was a solid match, with the finish we've all been waiting for. And that was the problem. Was the pop when Batista finally tapped gargantuan? I'm not sure. Maybe it was the exhaustion, maybe i was still trying to get over Taker's loss. But it didn't generate the response i expected it to. Leads me to think if the thrill of the chase is better than the victory itself? Hope not.

I haven't seen Cena / Wyatt yet, but overall, this was a solid Mania.
Asmo is offline   Reply With Quote