Thread: MMA Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 01:46 PM   #2668
Nark Order
Soundly Defeated Wadding

Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I do have to say that I feel rather bad for Kimbo. They hyped him up to be some sort of invincible freak of nature to the point where it was completely impossible for him to live up to even half of his advertising. They would have been better served to keep him in the undercard for a couple years while he's training day in and day out with Bas Rutten, wait until he's an ACTUAL force to be reckoned with (as opposed to a fictional one) and THEN hype him like he's the reincarnation of George Foreman. They did him no favors at all they way that they went about all this.

Also, kudos to Lance Storm. Couldn't have said it better myself. If they were going to make us believe that he's superman, they should have NEVER EVER put him against a young lower card participant. All of his opponents should be faltering deteriorating legends on the brink of retirement. If Kimbo wins, he trounces a legend. If Kimbo loses, then experience wins the battle.

Also, Question. Was Seth Petruzelli the guy on TUF2 that did all of those insane wheel/cresent kicks that were ridiculous looking?