View Single Post
Old 11-03-2016, 06:04 PM   #9
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)
I dont think Brock vs Shane will happen at Mania. I would rather see Shane bring someone in to face Brock. I would love to see Shane bring back Kurt and have them build up Brock v Angle at Mania.

Cena vs Styles makes a lot of sense. Cena should tie or break the record at major events - Mania being the most logical.

Orton v Taker would at least be a good match. I think they could build it up. I think they should start putting Taker's career on the line for each Mania match. Kinda like reliving the streak, and gives someone another chance to get a rub off him like Brock got.

HHH vs Seth is very logical. I also wouldnt mind seeing them do something like The Shield vs HHH and two others. The two others would be NXT call ups (maybe Nakamura and Samoa Joe). Would be a good way to introduce new guys on the big stage. Plus the crowd there would eat it up. It would heel The Shield though, but that might be a good thing.
The CyNick is offline   Reply With Quote