Thread: WWE 12
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 10:40 PM   #1598
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Heads up for Universe: not that it's a common occurence, but if you book a 6 man ladder match at any point, it'll automatically turn the winner into Mr. Money in the Bank.

Only discovered it because I'm on MITB now and I turned all of the participants to be SmackDown guys and simmed. R-Truth won MITB, outlasting Miz, DiBiase, Goldust, Rhodes, and Mason Ryan. R-Truth was then listed as Mr. Money in the Bank.

I decided to book a Raw MITB as well, figuring I'd give the winner a title match at some point even though there is technically only one Mr. MITB in the game. Christian won over McIntyre, Morrison, Kofi, Bourne, and Zack Ryder. However, CHRISTIAN is now listed as Mr. Money in the Bank instead of R-Truth. Not a big deal, as it has the same effect and it just means Truth will have a regular match whereas Christian can use the cheap cash in animation. Just figured I'd throw it out there for anybody planning on doing two MITBs like I did.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote