View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 06:51 PM   #31
Vastardikai
Taller than Adam Cole

Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
He is an arrogant prick. He shoulder checked me at an indy show in Columbia and didn't even have the courtesy to apologize. My running joke with a former-wrestler friend was that I was going to get into wrestling for the sole purpose of taking a shit in his hat. That and the double arm DDT finish he sometimes uses is really dangerous. A couple of guys almost spiked themselves on the mat as a result.

Same night, I was in the bar with Team 3D. They were pretty cool, except for this one disrespectful little shit named Brandon Frontier (I think that's his name) who talked shit on them while accepting shots they were providing. The result was Team 3D and their crew getting in his face in front of the bar and Brother Ray telling him off. I honestly thought Frontier was going to cry as he apologized to both of them. On one hand, it was a dick move, on the other it was completely deserved and awesome.

Back on topic, fuck Bagwell.
Vastardikai is offline   Reply With Quote