View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 10:55 AM   #320
VonErichLives
DU's illegitimate brother

VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sTiMa34
I don't get why everyone is making such a big deal about the game being in Virgina Tech. BC has won there before with teams that aren't as good as the one they have now. Personally I think BC could very easily lose this game, since they are due for a loss, but they could just as easily loss this game if it was here in Boston. The whole 'being in Virgina Tech' thing is dumb, since I think back to 2 other times when they've won there in like the last 5 or 6 years.
They're due for a loss sometime, I don't see this as an undefeated team, but I also don't get why they should lose to VT because it's in VT.

Now, VT is a good team, that's a reason to lose, my guess is they beat VT, and eventually get upset by Clemson in Clemson.

Here's a question.

OSU runs the table
BC runs the table
LSU finishes with just that 1 loss and a few blowout wins.

Who faces OSU? BC or LSU?