View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 10:52 AM   #532
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The longer this feud between Steamboat and Ohno goes, the more I am into it. It's got a real old-school feel to it. Steamboat has proven time and time again that he might just be the better wrestler, but there is enough doubt for drama, and Ohno is showing himself to be dangerous and vindictive.

NXT, in general, has a real old-school feel to it. Having JR and Regal on commentary; Dusty being called "Commissioner" all of a sudden; tournaments to decide champions; The Fink doing special ring introductions for the NXT Title match; the way a lot of the feuds are turning out.

I really wish that they had allowed NXT to open up with a Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose feud, though. I really think they could have set the tone for NXT quite strong early on, with Ambrose moving on to the main roster quicker, given that he has got the mic skills for a main roster spot, whereas Rollins could use that more steady approach.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote