Thread: WWE 12
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 10:15 AM   #1235
DaveBrawl
Inconceivable

DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
That review was aimless.

But it looks like the game will be great.
For the most part I agree about the review, but the one part that did stick out to me was where they talked about how much improvement was in the matches themselves. How you can actually tell some semblance of a story and have to wear your opponent down in order to get to your big moves now. That alone is the most exciting part of this to me. I mean Universe is nice, all the other bells and whistles are great but that is the one part that means the most to me.
DaveBrawl is offline   Reply With Quote