View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 05:33 AM   #32390
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
If it outdoes RAW and SmackDown, then that says something about RAW and SmackDown, doesn't it? I know that isn't a constructive response, haha, but if you are pulling, say, 4 million viewers with this show -- that's not something to cry about. The only way it really damages RAW is if it takes a really large part of RAW's audience and then it doesn't give back. But then you have this new product.

It doesn't really hurt WWE in any way, but I can see that being a hard sell to the USA Network. But if USA doesn't get on board, then you can move RAW to another competing network and maybe get yourself out of the three hour dilemma.

Realistically, I don't think a new show would do that well against it, but it might give WWE another "top rated cable property" which is ultimately a good look for them. It's not likely to knock RAW out of second place or whatever it is. But the idea would hopefully be to eventually grow both show's viewership. Maybe the promise can be that you will eventually get RAW back to 2.0 share with the injected buzz, and that it will be great for both networks and something for cable in general, before digital delivery completely replaces it?
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote