View Single Post
Old 03-21-2008, 12:29 PM   #908
PapaGeorgio
2015 TPWW FANTASY CHAMP

PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
I completed it at 90%. Still haven't gone in for the 100% yet. Prob do it soon.
Yeah that's what I'm at about, think 92%. Contemplating if I should bother for 100% or not. Been working on completing the challenges lately. The boss mode is gonna be a bitch, need better strategy for it. Prolly have to get someone who can do damage from far away, cause if you hack and slash up close it is a bitch. Overall good game, like all the challenges and that within the game too. Spent like an hour just doing homerun yesterday (to complete the challenges mainly) but had a lot of fun just doing that.

Ya'll don't want none of me online. Should we set up a time though sometime during the week for us all to try and play, well whomever is around.