View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 12:03 AM   #705
Droford

Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Decided to go ahead and do this now to take my mind off my skin peeling due to my crispy sun fried skin.

My NFL Betting Picks Week 3 (Week 2 3-10-3 ATS, Season 10-18-4)

Obviously not doing that great, but I feel as though Im going to turn a corner this week! Or not.

Bengals -2.5 vs 49ers [Everyone on board the Andy Dalton Express! The 49ers are 2 return 2 TDs from Ted Ginn away from being a pretty mediocre 0-2 team and not a lucky subpar 1-1 team.]
Bills +8.5 vs Patriots [Bills won't win, but they'll keep it to within 1 score.]
Texans +4.5 @ Saints [Saints surprised me last week, I'll admit, but they are 2-6 ATS at home in their last 8 and the Texans are a much better team than the Bears.]
Eagles vs Giants - NO LINE - [I would take the Eagles with or without Vick.]
Browns -2.5 vs Dolphins [Take the team not headed towards the #1 pick in the draft, even though that means you're taking the Browns..ew.]
Titans -7 vs Broncos [the Titans looked like they had everything together vs the Ravens, and the Broncos are giving up 5 ypc which should be good for Chris Johnson.]
Lions -3.5 @ Vikings [Too much offense vs not enough offense.]
Panthers -3.5 vs Jaguars [Rookie QBs facing off in week 3, take the one thats started 2 games already and playing at home.]
Chargers -14.5 vs Chiefs [I dont like giving up more than 2 TDs but I dont see how the Chiefs can be expected to mount enough offense to keep up with SD and avoid getting blown out again. The Chargers seem to hate bettors though, so go forth with caution.]
Jets -3.5 @ Raiders [Raiders looked great vs the Bills but the Bills defense =/= Jets defense.]
Ravens -3.5 @ Rams [The Ravens could get torched by Bradford..but this is a game the Ravens need to win.]
Falcons +1.5 @ Buccaneers [Everyones all over the Falcons for being a bad road team but the Bucs are a pretty equally bad home team (3-13 ATS last 16 home games), so something has to give. I think the momentum is in the Falcons favor.]
Cardinals -3.5 @ Seahawks [People are liking the Seahawks for the single reason that its their first home game, but I dont see how the location matters when the team is still the same that has looked BAD so far..]
Packers -3.5 @ Bears [Tough matchup, I still think the Bears are a decent team..and its in Chicago..if it were more points Id take the Bears but I cant do it at just +3.5.]
Steelers -10 @ Colts [I honestly have no idea how this doesn't end up in a blow out. For as much as I didn't like the Steelers to cover last week (and got burned), this is my the Lock of the Week (0-1).]
Cowboys -6.5 vs Redskins -No Line- [If Romo plays and hes even 75% you have to like the Cowboys, but if Kitna starts it'll probably be a long night for Dallas. Under the assumption that Romo will play, so going with Cowboys for now.]

Results 4-12 ATS (14-30-4 Season)

Last edited by Droford; 09-28-2011 at 07:39 PM.