View Single Post
Old 09-12-2014, 06:26 AM   #112
XL
Feeling Oof-y

XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Great show.

Tag Title match was pretty good. Kalisto is a little dynamo, but I don't see where he fits on the main roster. Without a. Cruiserweight Division to plug him into I fear he'll go a similar route to his tag partner.

Was waiting for "BAWLD" and they came through. Looks like the issues between Enzo/Cass and The Legionaires will continue, which is fine by me.

Baron Corbin finally "debuting" in his 8th televised match. Cool. He might have made. Nice 3rd man in The Ascension.

Didn't really watch the ladies match. Just not interested regardless of match quality. Hoping Bayley and/or Charlotte stay in NXT, given the ability - or lack thereof - to transition these characters on to the main roster.

The Main Event was incredible. Shades of a heel turn from Neville but he should justify it by saying that Zayn told the world he wanted to win by pinning the champ, then tried to pin Kidd instead. Should be interesting going forward. Again, not sure where any of these guys fit on the main stage in the long run. Breeze probably has the best shot as a midcard act, but looking at the likes of Sandow, Fandango, and Adam Rose, that's leaves me with little hope. Neville will have wowed a lot of folks from his performance on Raw, but what will they do with him outside of the high spots? Evan Boune had the same kind of buzz (plus a better look and a voice the audience can understand) but they did so little with him. Throw Zayn in the same boat.

In light of Jerry Springer's appearance on Raw, here's my #FinalThought;

Keep all if the guys in NXT. Do not bring them up. Expand NXT to a full brand with 2 hours of "TV" a week.
XL is offline   Reply With Quote