Thread: MMA Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 07:45 PM   #2181
Reavant
Donkey Punch Elite

Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
I dont think that Barnett has the tools to beat Arlovski. I mean he is way more dominant on the grownd and if he got andrei there he would kill him, but I dont think he can do it.

Barnett has OK hands. Andrei would light him up on the feet.

Barnett has a pretty good body clinch that he can use for throws and takedowns, but so does andrei. In fact Andrei is the only guy Ive ever wrestled that had a better clinch than me that wasnt an all-american wrestler. I really cant imagine that Barnett coud be any better but who knows I guess.

And andrei is way to fast for any of Barnett's shots, so I dont see how he could get him to th grownd unless Andrei does a bone hea thing where he lays on the mat like he did with Rothwell.