View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 02:21 PM   #28953
Innovator
Inno Knows.

Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Today's words of wisdom from pro wrestling's oracle:

Big Poppa Pump ‏ @ScottSteiner Close
U R a fool Hogan-U n bischoff arrogantly came into Tna n disrespected n shit on evrybdy bhind closed doors n in the media

N u didnt think u were going to piss ppl off

U unprofessional mothrfuck'rs attackd AJ,Roode,Angle n Borash n the media,but to attack Angle professionally n personally was bullshit

Which i will address later,YOU,bischoff n pritchard book the show,tell me how u lobbying yurself to get me back,U lying piece of shit

No believes yur bullshit,U see money n talent in me really,U also think bitchoffs son is the future of wrestling Fuck U

Yur an idiot,U intro me to yur family n im nice doesnt mean i give a fuck about u N and yur bust-out family

Put yur daughter on the corner n see if she can earn money on her back bcuz she cant sing or dance

U dont know....u dont know who i am and what im capable of..yur creative control wont help u in real life situations