View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 10:47 AM   #346
Gertner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
Tamina/Kaitlyn match. Was pretty bored with this one. I don't think Tamina is too bad, but Kaitlyn still can't hold up in a singles match. She is much better than on NXT Season 3.

Big E Langston promo. Totally unimpressed.

Bored by the Jinder Mahal/Percy Watson match. I will say that Jinder Mahal plays his role well. I am bored by his role, but whatever.

Decent enough match between Steamboat/Kruger. I like that there is an actual feud going on. Steamboat seems to have a fair amount of charisma in the ring. Perhaps too much. Kind of spazzed out/played to the crowd after nearly every move he did.

Raquel Diaz did not impress me in the ring, but impressed me with her ability to play her character. A diva who has an actual character is a rare thing, so I enjoy seeing it.

First time I have heard Antonio Cesaro talk. Don't really have a desire to ever hear him talk again.

Slater/Gabriel. Ouch that bump by Gabriel. Are these fans chanting "We want coffee" and then later just "Coffee"? Now they are chanting "Where's the beef". Good match. Weird ending. Gabriel should be on TV more.
I think they were chanting "Frosty" because Slater looks like Wendy. Amazing match by the way. Probably match of the week.

Cesaro is your typical ROH vanilla midget who can't talk. Yawn.

Kruger is the good. Steamboat is not.

Really wish they wouldn't have toned down Percy Watson's act.