View Single Post
Old 08-16-2015, 10:56 AM   #9
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
This whole divas stable thing has felt so disjointed. While I'm happy Becky, Charlotte, and Sasha are on the roster...I'd have preferred if they all just came in gunning for the title. Or even have just one of them gun for the title and the other two get called up later.

I can't see how this 9-woman triple threat tag team match at SummerSlam isn't going to be a total clusterfuck. And the skeptic inside of me thinks that they're only doing this to artificially extend Nikki Bella's title reign another month because they don't want to put her over one of the new divas right away but don't want her to drop the belt either.

A few months ago, Nikki went on and on about how her goal was to be the longest reigning Divas champion ever. Now in the last few weeks, they've made it a point to bring up AJ's record on commentary and Nikki's stated goal has now changed from just being the longest reigning champ to "hold the title for more than 300 days". Seems clear the idea will be for her to keep the belt til NOC (which breaks the record by a day) but then one of the new girls takes the belt off of her, so the announcers can bring up that they stopped Nikki from reaching their goal.

Vince seems insane enough to think who the longest reigning Divas champion is actually matters, and I could totally see him thinking he's somehow getting one over on Punk by having his wife's record get topped by the person who is currently fucking Cena lol.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote