View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 01:14 AM   #374
Champion of Europa
SEX APPEAL

Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gertner View Post
All Toronto really needs is average goaltending. Gustavsson and Scrivens are holding down the fort well.
Yeah, they seem to be outscoring their goaltending issues recently. After Reim's injury I got a bit scared for them, but they seem to be holding strong. Monster's had a few inspiring saves recently.

In other news, I trade for Voukun in the fantasy league and he gives up five goals. My other ace goaltender is Kari Lehtonen, who was injured tonight. And with Reimer still out, that leaves Brian Elliot. If Elliot weren't outplaying Halak, I'd be royally fucked.