View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 11:55 PM   #20444
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'm just not seeing the Triple H as COO storyline ending just yet. Also, Johnny Ace doesn't seem like the kind of character you would put in charge of the entire WWE. In my opinion, I think we see Kevin Nash help out Triple H at Night of Champions, and then when Triple H wants an explanation ("I wanted to beat Punk like a man, with no questions as to who is better") Nash reveals that he recorded a conversation he had with John Laurinaitis, and that the plan was for Nash to screw Triple H, and for Johnny to take reigns of the company. Nash says that his Kliq ties are stronger than any selfish grab for power he could make, as tempting as it was after Hunter fired him, but he feels the need to snap Triple H out of this, because he's forgetting what's important.

Cue Punk applauding the two, and still going on about how he's not shocked at all that RAW is being run by The Kliq. He could even ask if the Anonymous General Manager is Shawn Michaels, since he popped up only after HBK had retired. Nash again requests the match Punk thinks he wants, and Triple H signs Nash vs. Punk for Hell in a Cell -- which Punk wins en route to a return to the WWE Title picture.