View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 07:39 PM   #24969
#1-norm-fan
Resident drug enabler

#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Clark

NFL Player Blasts John Cena, Takes Photo

NFL player Adam Carriker recently called John Cena “cheesy” and yet still found time to get a photo op with him. The Redskins player wrote the following on his blog in December:

“A lot of you know that I am big wrestling fan. I thought I would offer an opinion about a couple things. First of all, I miss WCW. The WWE needs some competition. I miss flipping back and forth between the end of Raw and Nitro trying to catch the end of both of them at the same time; and this was before TiVo, so if you missed the end, you missed it. TNA is trying to come up in the wrestling world but they just aren’t to that level where they can push the WWE and make them better. One last thing: I really wish Goldberg, The Rock or Stone Cold would come back. Wrestling really lacks a major star right now, unless you count John Cena, who I like, but find rather cheesy. By the way, Goldberg is my favorite wrestler of all time. Who knows, maybe that will be what I do when I’m finished with football. I could definitely body slam a few people. Watch out, the Dark Horse is coming!”

Then last week, he posted the following picture and message to his Twitter:

“You know that @JohnCena can’t see @BigPoppaPump! Best part about meeting him was I was wearing a “Rock” t-shirt, lol!!”
He likes him but finds him rather cheesy?

OOH SNAP!!! BLASTED!!! AND RYAN CLARK WAS THE FIRST TO BREAK IT!!!