View Single Post
Old 10-12-2015, 07:30 AM   #9
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hb2k View Post
Adda boy Noid B-) I agree though, and that's part of what makes it an interesting thing to try and figure out: when you look at a lot of the top guys, they really had mixed and matched a lot of people together already, and Mania put a lot of guys in the wrong places.
This. Splitting the rosters, I'm finding a lot of pairings that don't really have chemistry. I've also got a tag team story between Lance Storm & The Hurricane, X-Pac & Justin Credible and The Holly Cousins. You guys are going to hate that one.

Conversely, I like my SmackDown female roster. I've only got Jacqueline, Ivory and Molly Holly there, but I feel there is enough of a dynamic there that they could have a serviceable and uncrowded female rivalry. It's a simple one, and could be one of the less convoluted propositions I've got.

The guys primed for big singles pushes seem to be almost entirely Canadian or William Regal. I've got Christian on SmackDown to compete as a parallel with Edge, and he and Regal are sort of allied, but you can also sort of tell that Regal finds Christian annoying and Christian is waiting to stab Regal in the back. They're basically doing the sucking up to Vince thing that Stone Cold and Kurt Angle did, but their characters are less damaged by it at this point. And it is around the European Title.

Oh, and Regal has been assigned Big Bossman, Shawn Stasiak and Stevie Richards as hired goons -- who sometimes help out Christian by extension.

Test is on SmackDown, since he can't be fired since he won the 2001 Immunity Battle Royal, and is basically being a pain in the ass to Vince. He figures he's either going to make it as a big star, or he's going to at least please Flair, who will hire him after Survivor Series 2002.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote