View Single Post
Old 10-13-2015, 03:17 PM   #26
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyman View Post
Fuck April 2002. I would have changed things since Survivor Series 2001.

-Keep Austin heel and remain as champ until Mania'.
-Have Triple H go over heel Austin at Wrestlemania

-Push Angle and RVD HARD. RVD was way the fuck over with fans and could have and should have been the heir apparent to Austin and Rocky. Angle should have been the company's #1 heel.
Austin as heel actually hurt business. I know why it was done, but it was a mistake that needed to be corrected.

HHH coming back from injury vs a babyface Austin would have come off better IMO. Could have been a passing of the torch so to speak. Although I'm guessing Austin would have balked at that.

As for Angle and RVD, neither guy would have been good choices to carry the company. Angle had injuries and drug issues and RVD didn't have the passion required to carry the ball.

I think the biggest mistake of 2012 was not going all the way with Lesnar. He should have done then what he did in 2014. He was the natural heir apparent. But I guess even that was flawed because he wasn't exactly enamored with working 5 days a week on the road.
The CyNick is offline   Reply With Quote