View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 11:54 PM   #4
El Fangel
ELF ANGEL

El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane Knight View Post
You don't have a budget in mind and have royally fucked up a computer already.

Here's the best advice anyone can give you: stop. Stop right now. Save yourself ime and money. And frustration. Oh my God, if you break DVDs and toss phones around, putting you anywhere near the sensitive insides of a PC is a recipe for disaster.
I took you off ignore, thinking that perhaps this time around you might actually post something that would contribute to the discussion instead of being a prick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane Knight View Post
I thought all RAM was unidirectional anyway. At least, I've never had to handle any RAM that wasn't.
Guess you are stupid since I clearly said it fit in fine when I placed it in the slot, so I quite obviously didn't notice until I heard the popping sound.

Anyway, back to ignore you go. Merry Christmas.