View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 09:03 PM   #15
Reavant
Donkey Punch Elite

Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
he doesnt spar enough i think. When I trained with Mike russow, he went up to Minnesota a couple times to train with lesnars camp, he told me that they only sparred standup hard once a week. the rest of the time was technique and conditioning, or ground sparring.

He said that they look at it as when your at that age or that level a fighter, sparring isnt as important as conditioning your body, and i thought that sounded good until you saw all the blaring holes in lesnars game that can really only be fixed by sparring more often.