View Single Post
Old 01-21-2016, 09:56 PM   #13
Theo Dious
EATER OF HOT POCKETS

Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad News Gertner View Post
Duggan was main eventing MSG in 1988. He arguably a top 5 babyface in 88.
Ehh... I don't know if he's top five next to Hogan, Savage, Jake, Steamboat, and JYD in the company. I do understand that a lot of people were over in a way that the company would kill for these days and that Duggan getting the win fit at the time. In hindsight though I think there might have been more enduring choices.

Come to think of it I don't know if Savage was a face at that point. Nor do I know how over Warrior was at the time...
Theo Dious is offline   Reply With Quote