View Single Post
Old 01-25-2016, 12:19 AM   #27
Theo Dious
EATER OF HOT POCKETS

Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Meant to do more of these over the weekend but snowstorm.

This was kind of the beginning of the Rumble as the total showcase snapshot of where the company is at the beginning of any given year. Man per man I think everybody in this match was totally over (shut up, Dino Bravo and the Red Rooster were over in that day and age.) The only real low point in this Rumble was the brief period after Hogan dumped the Warrior and he came back in to throw people around, then a brief lull, but mostly it was nonstop action. DiBiase's entrance at number one contrasting his previous year's bought and paid for number thirty and his endurance round throughout the match was very well done. Again you had some good feud building with Jake & DiBiase, Piper & Bad News, and the opening sparks of the Hogan/Warrior feud to culminate at Wrestlemania. I mostly just didn't like the ending very much because I've always loved Mr. Perfect and having him win would have been one of the high points of Rumble history. Oh, and fucking Tony Schiavone? The only good part of him being on commentary for this was hearing Ventura pwn his ass repeatedly. He was never, ever a fit for the WWF and I have no idea why anyone thought he would be.

Match: A-
Commentary: C
Winner: B

Last edited by Theo Dious; 01-25-2016 at 01:08 AM.
Theo Dious is offline   Reply With Quote