View Single Post
Old 01-26-2016, 07:07 PM   #1
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Your current Top 3 going into Mania...

With the Rumble behind us and the road to Wrestlemania well underway, I was wondering what different people are looking at or into at this stage. Obviously there have been a lot of injuries and changes of plan due to that, but if you had to choose your top 3 of the current bunch, who are they and why? Who is getting your attention going into Mania and what is it about them that you like?

For me...

1. Brock Lesnar -

I know he is part time and I know he is on a different level, but I can't help but list him for exactly that reason. He just seems on a different level to everyone else and has this awesome presence. Everytime he comes out, he is just impressive and his aura is greater than anyone else on the roster. His offense looks brutal, his matches have serious undertones and he is so easy to invest in as a performer. Top pick for me.

2. Kevin Owens -

I admit, I looked at Kevin Steen before he came in and thought, I can't see this working, but I obviously did not see the right things and judged him wrongly. He is awesome in the ring, has a great presence, is good on the mic and has fantastic facial expressions and reactions to what is going on around him. He is their best heel by far IMO and I would love to see a Kevin Owens title win in 2016.

3. Big E -

Is it just me, or is this guy the total package? He has unbelievable charisma, a great personality, is so agile and is a beast in the ring when the time calls for it. As much as I like New Day as a group, I would love to see Kofi and Xavier take on the tag titles and back-up Big E in a US title feud with Kalisto going into Mania. It could elevate them both, keep the feud entertaining and give the Usos and natural ally to battle the group with. Going out in a limb, but for me, he is world title material and I hope he gets there someday.

What about the rest of you, who is your current top 3 and why?
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote