View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 12:28 AM   #7
NormanSmiley
shisen sucks all the cock

NormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be banned
1. Bray. The most complete entity the wwe has that if wasn't going to be rewarded with the royal rumble win needs to beat lesnar at mania. If you are going to give a guy three top stars to dance with at mania in a row he needs a win.

2. Brock- love the legitimacy of brick and his matches don't feel cartoonish. Would love to see him put someone over.

3. Owens- since the minute that dude dropped sami on the apron ive been invested in this character. Loved his matches where he carried cena, and loved his fuck you to styles after he tossed him out of the rumble. Don't care who he matches up against just want more of him.

All the other guys on the card I could give a shit less about. Seeing hhh main event a wm in 2016 is the last thing I want to see. Aj styles does nothing for me. They could have cena taker and I wouldn't care. Wyatt and lesnar match hopefully years the house down
NormanSmiley is offline   Reply With Quote