View Single Post
Old 01-30-2016, 09:58 AM   #23
Stickman
Stickman

Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Lesnar is a true beast. He is "the man" by a long shot.

Kevin Owens has "it." He might not look great but his attitude is perfect and dude can go in the ring. If he was a bodybuilder he would be ejaculating all over VKM.

Bray Wyatt is the most fascinating character out there. Too bad his finisher sucks and he jobs all the time.

As pointed out above, Cesearo could easily be a main eventer. It seems like he is friends with Cena and I think I heard Hhh, so if he has a great reaction upon his return I think he will get that opportunity.
Stickman is offline   Reply With Quote