View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 02:47 PM   #32
Ermaximus
It's High Noon!

Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathtotheSwiss View Post
Everyone here needs to look up the definition of irony. No, I won't link it.

Also, that story about Bigelow was false.
Fine, I'll do it for you DTTS!

i·ro·ny1   /ˈaɪrəni, ˈaɪər-/ Show Spelled[ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-] Show IPA
–noun,plural-nies.
1.the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.

co·in·ci·dence   /koʊˈɪnsɪdəns/ Show Spelled[koh-in-si-duhns] Show IPA
–noun
1.a striking occurrence of two or more events at one time apparently by mere chance: Our meeting in Venice was pure coincidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jura View Post
Irony and coincidence are two separate things guy.
Thank you!!!

For the record, George Carlin would punch you in the mouth for claiming these things to be "ironic coincidences" were he still alive TNA&USA. Nothing can be both ironic and coincidental. It's not fucking possible.
Ermaximus is offline   Reply With Quote